Cyprus stands out as a region that facilitates this seemingly complex treatment process and provides significant economic advantages for couples to achieve their dreams in in vitro fertilization treatment.
In some countries, couples must obtain age approval for in vitro fertilization treatment. Couples who are not in the appropriate age range cannot benefit from this treatment due to legal restrictions in the country where they will be treated, although there is no ban on in vitro fertilization treatment and donation in their own country.
In the laws of the Ministry of Health of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, the age limit for in vitro fertilization, sperm donation, egg donation or embryo donation is 55. Couples from different countries from all over the world prefer Cyprus for treatment.
Cyprus is an important location that has managed to contribute many successful in vitro fertilization treatments to the global in vitro fertilization literature and continues to do so steadily.
Cyprus is one of the regions preferred by thousands of couples from different parts of the world to have a baby. Thanks to this feature, the city has become one of the first choices that come to mind in the field of in vitro fertilization over the years. In this process, it has also become a meeting point for in vitro fertilization experts and conducting joint studies. This situation also positively affects the success rates of in vitro fertilization treatments we carry out in Cyprus.
In Cyprus, within the civil law, couples are not required to be legally married in order to benefit from in vitro fertilization treatment.
There are many in vitro fertilization treatment specialists and centers in different parts of the world, but due to the high costs of this treatment, many locations can make couples financially difficult. The financial aspect of in vitro fertilization treatment can hinder the dreams of expectant mothers and fathers.
• Round-trip direct flight ticket for two people
• 24/7 VIP transfer for airport pick-up and all transportation related to our center
• Half board accommodation for two people in a 5-star hotel
• On the specified flight day, you must be at the airport at least 3 hours before the flight departure time.
• People who will fly must have their identity cards with them.
Coming to Northern Cyprus
• On the specified flight day, you must be at the airport at least 2 hours before the flight’s departure time.
• Entry to the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) is only allowed with a national identity card or passport as an identifying document. Turkish Republic citizens can enter the TRNC with their new chip-enabled identity cards. Children are not required to have a photo on their identity cards.
• Existing mobile phones must be available for international use in order to be used on the island. When you come to TRNC, you can easily obtain prepaid lines that will allow you to make cheaper calls both domestically and internationally.
• Tests required for treatment purposes must be brought.